we appreciate that for keep trust in us. That's why we keep the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
Collection of personal information
- Whenever you use our Website service, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at yourtrolley.in. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier.We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
- If you do transaction with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from yourtrolley.in if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- yourtrolley.in gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with yourtrolley.in for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
Children access to This Website?
- Use of yourtrolley.in is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor (i.e. under the age of 18 years) you may use yourtrolley.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.